HOME FREE-BIKER   Index du Forum

HOME FREE-BIKER
balades, hébergements , hôtels, restaurants, gites d'étape, chambres d'hôte, bars, campings pour les motards

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Extrude problem clunk clunk clunk clunk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOME FREE-BIKER Index du Forum -> home free-biker -> forum discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Extrude problem clunk clunk clunk clunk Répondre en citant

Hi,

Recently I removed the nozzle for cleaning. I let the nozzle soak in acetone to get all the gunk out/off and poked a pin through the end to make way. When I replaced it and went to extrude material into it, the material would start to enter, and stop with a clunk clunk clunk clunk sound stopping it. I thought it might have been the nozzle, so I removed it to test the extrude again, and it's still doing it without the nozzle. The material's not the issue, as I was printing with it earlier today, and I've tried other filament. I suspect it's the motor that pulls the stuff in that's clogged. I don't want to open this thing up if I don't have to because I wouldn't know what to look for exactly.
Any ideas?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.up3d.com/dami/viewtopic.php?t=22668
3d Industrial Animation

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 13:00 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOME FREE-BIKER Index du Forum -> home free-biker -> forum discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation