HOME FREE-BIKER   Index du Forum

HOME FREE-BIKER
balades, hébergements , hôtels, restaurants, gites d'étape, chambres d'hôte, bars, campings pour les motards

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Motorcycle or Scooter?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOME FREE-BIKER Index du Forum -> home free-biker -> forum discussion
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 14:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Motorcycle or Scooter? Répondre en citant

HI,

So I'm in need of transportation. The bus sucks and my bike is going to need a little work before I can ride it again, but it's getting closer to summer time and I really don't want to show up at work a sweaty mess. It's a long 5 mile commute to my job in Los Angeles, and I frequently ride at night. I've got enough money to invest in wheeled transporation and fully intend to procure it. I'm seriously considering a Scion xB due to the immense practicality it offers: Plenty of room for amp stacks, chocolate confectionaries, fishing equipment, great gas mileage. However, picking up a newer vehicle will require me to start thinking in terms of payments, insurance, etc, meaning I will have to budget somewhere around 500-600 month just for this, not to mention gas, maintainence, and fucking parking. I'm currently not making the kind of cash where this would be a comfortable option, especially since I'm limited to one job at the moment while my collarbone mends itself.
My roomate is trying to sell me on a 2 wheeled vehicle. Specifically something along the lines of a CB350-450. Small, cheap, economical, reliable. He says it'd make a great starter bike and rush hour traffic would be a non-issue, plus parking is much easier to find. Sure. Now, I'm also considering a scooter, say a vespa. Not one of the plastic Indian builds, but a real, honest to goodness Vespa. 150-250cc. Either one would be a decent step up from the bicycle. Either one would require me about 4-6 weeks to heal up before I could ride them, and I'd have to get an M1 regardless.My primary concerns are: Transportation, reliability, looking cool.What say you ars?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=234171
Smart Grid Solution Video

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 16 Juin - 14:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HOME FREE-BIKER Index du Forum -> home free-biker -> forum discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation